This is version 0.8-SNAPSHOT 2017-04-04T11:02:12Z, Git commit 0a6b57 04.04.2017 @ 10:50:01 CEST.
This is an experimental tool for signing and validating XDI (sub-)graphs. This functionality is expected to be primarily used in XDI Messaging.
The following information is required in this tool:
- An input graph.
- A cryptographic key.
- The address of the sub-graph that will be signed / validated.
Several examples are provided with meaningful combinations of the above.
If you get the error "Unknown serialization format", use the XDI Validator to debug your graph.
All signing and validating operations require cryptographic keys:
- Create RSA Signature: An RSA private key
- Validate RSA Signature: An RSA public key
- Create AES HMAC: An AES symmetric key
- Validate AES HMAC: An AES symmetric key