This is version 0.8-SNAPSHOT 2017-06-23T19:18:32Z, Git commit d522da 06.06.2017 @ 10:46:32 CEST.
This tool allows you to authenticate to an XDI endpoint using a cloud name and a secret token, and to perform various common operations on that XDI endpoint.
The XDI Operator serves similar purposes as the XDI Discoverer and XDI Messenger tools, but on a higher level.
The following information can be discovered from either the registry service or the XDI authority:
- The Cloud Number.
- The XDI endpoint URI of the XDI authority.
- One or more public keys associated with the XDI authority.
- A list of additional services associated with the XDI authority.
The fields of the XDI Operator tool can be "pre-filled" by passing them as URI parameters as follows:
- "input": The XDI identifier on which to perform discovery.
- "endpoint": The XDI endpoint URI of registry service.