This is version 0.8-SNAPSHOT 2017-04-04T11:02:12Z, Git commit 0a6b57 04.04.2017 @ 10:50:01 CEST.
This tool allows you to perform XDI discovery on identifiers such as Cloud Names, Cloud Numbers, and discovery keys.
The first (required) step is to send an XDI discovery request to a registry service.
The second (optional) step is to send an XDI discovery request to the XDI authority associated with the identifier.
The following information can be discovered from either the registry service or the XDI authority:
- The Cloud Number.
- The XDI endpoint URI of the XDI authority.
- One or more public keys associated with the XDI authority.
- A list of additional services associated with the XDI authority.
The fields of the XDI Discoverer tool can be "pre-filled" by passing them as URI parameters as follows:
- "input": The XDI identifier on which to perform discovery.
- "endpoint": The XDI endpoint URI of registry service.